Schedule a no-cost screening to become a patient at The Dental Clinic at Roseman University
The Dental Clinic at Roseman University is accepting new patients. We offer dental care at rates that are significantly lower than what you would find at a traditional dental office. Care is provided by student dentists enrolled in the Doctor of Dental Medicine program, under the supervision of faculty members who are licensed Utah dentists.
If you are interested in becoming a patient at our clinic, please schedule a free initial screening/consultation.
When you come in for your free screening, please note:
- Screenings are provided at no cost
- Screenings are intended to determine eligibility for future treatment at The Dental Clinic at Roseman University
- No dental care will be provided at the screening session
- Not all patients who come for a screening will be eligible for future treatment at The Dental Clinic
- There are no income requirements or other eligibility criteria, any and all patients who wish to be screened are welcome
- If you have questions about the patient screening process, please call our office during regular business hours