Schedule your initial visit to become a patient at The Dental Clinic at Roseman University
The Dental Clinic at Roseman University is accepting new patients. We offer dental care at rates that are typically lower than what you would find at a traditional dental office. Care is provided by student dentists enrolled in the Doctor of Dental Medicine program, under the supervision of faculty members who are licensed Utah dentists.
If you are interested in becoming a patient at our clinic, please call 801-878-1200.
When you come in for your initial appointment, please note:
- The initial appointment is intended to determine your eligibility for future treatment at The Dental Clinic at Roseman University
- Not all patients will be eligible for future treatment at the Dental Clinic
- If eligible, at the initial visit, you will receive an examination, x-rays and a personalized oral healthcare plan
- Depending on your dental needs, the time for your initial visit may vary
- If eligible for future treatment, there will be a fee charged for x-rays and examination provided at the initial visit
How to Schedule Your Appointment
Call 801-878-1200 to schedule an appointment for your initial visit. Walk-in patients may be accommodated as time and space are available, but scheduled patients will have priority.
Available daily between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Appointments can be scheduled approximately every 30 minutes. Length of appointments may vary.
Costs are typically less than the private sector and may vary dependent on patient.
College of Dental Medicine
10894 S. River Front Pkwy
South Jordan, UT 84095