Becoming A Patient
Schedule a no-cost screening to become a patient at Roseman University’s Dental Clinic
The Dental Clinic at Roseman University is now open, offering dental care at a lower cost than the usual and customary fees, provided by Roseman University Doctor of Dental Medicine students under the supervision of licensed dentist faculty members.
If you are interested in becoming a patient at the Roseman University Dental Clinic, please schedule an initial screening/consultation.
- Screenings are provided at no cost
- Screenings are intended to determine eligibility for future treatment in the Roseman Dental Clinic
- No dental care will be provided at the screening session
- Not all patients who come for a screening will be eligible for future treatment at the Roseman Dental Clinic
- There are no income requirements or other eligibility criteria, any and all patients who wish to be screened are welcome
- If you have questions about the patient screening process, please call our office during regular business hours
How to schedule your appointment:
Call 801-878-1200 to schedule an appointment for your no-cost screening.
Only scheduled patients will be accepted (no walk-ins).
Daily between 8:00-11:00 and 1:00-4:00
Appointments available every 30 minutes
Cost: No Cost
Where: Roseman University
College of Dental Medicine
10894 S. River Front Pkwy
South Jordan, UT 84095